14 Years

I sometimes wonder how we did it. Then I think of all the fun we have had both big and small. I am reminded of all the sorrow and joy we have felt. The mistakes we made and maybe some right choice thrown in for good measure. Yet I think most of all the love we have shared. If you really want to get sappy it's our love for Our Father in Heaven and our Lord Jesus Christ that has been there right the way through. We can do anything as long as we turn to him. When we haven't, well let just say life sucked! I am so grateful for this blessing I have been given and I pray that the next 14 years will be better than the first.
Love ya Sweetie!
1 comment:
Happy day!! I can still remember the dumb dress and dumb date I brought to your reception~sigh~ LOL!
You guys are awesome, love you much, here's to another 14 years!
Post a Comment